Relief of the following symptoms due to allergic rhinitis, acute rhinitis or sinusitis; stuffy nose, runny nose (excessive nasal discharge), sneezing, dull headache (heaviness in head).
◇Dosage and administration◇
For adults (15 years old and over): nebulize 1 to 2 sprays at a time into each nostril into the nasal cavities. The medicine can be used with intervals of at least 3 hours up to 6 times /day.
7 to 14 years old: nebulize 1 to 2 sprays at a time into each nostril into the nasal cavities. The medicine can be used with intervals of at least 3 hours up to 6 times /day.
Under 7 years old: Do not use.
◇Ingredient and amount◇
Naphazoline hydrochloride 50mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 500mg
Benzalkonium chloride 10mg
1. The following persons should contact a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation before administration.
(1) Patients undergoing medical treatment from a physician
(2) Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
(3) Patients who have experienced allergic symptoms associated with drugs, etc.
(4) Persons diagnosed as having the following
hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, glaucoma
2. If the following symptoms are observed after using this drug, these may be adverse reactions, so immediately discontinue the use, and show this document to your physician, pharmacist, or registered sales person for a consultation.
Skin: rash/redness, itching,
3. When symptoms do not improve even after using the medicine about 3 days, stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson, being sure to take this instruction leaflet with you.
(1) Strictly follow the prescribed dosage and administration.
(2) Excessive use of the medicine may cause nasal congestion.
(3) When allowing children to use the medicine, a guardian must be present to watch and tell such them how to use it.
(4) The medicine should be used only for nasal application.
(1) Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Always keep it stored with the cap.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not transfer the medicine to a different container.
(4) Do not share with others.
(5) Do not use the product after its expiration date.
100% GoodTotal 0 persons submitted